Dedicated to sharing our knowledge
We are generous to a fault: educating clients and our peers is part of our mission. We keep you up-to-date on the latest industry developments, compliance issues and timely topics via our publications, accredited seminars, webinars and workshops.
Check our Events listing to learn about upcoming educational opportunities.
Michigan’s Mid Market Group Benefits Survey
We conduct Michigan’s largest survey benchmarking group benefits offered by mid market organizations. Michigan is a unique environment as it pertains to benefit plans, and national data does not always reflect these differences. MMA’s annual analysis:
- Highlights what top-performing organizations are doing to achieve lower-than-average cost increases.
- Compares Michigan benefits trends to national benchmarks.
- Identifies the strategies employers are leveraging to compete for and retain talent.
The 2021 Survey will get underway in January and will benchmark how organizations have addressed COVID-19, diversity, equity & inclusion practices, and cost management strategies. To participate in the 2021 survey, click here and we’ll send you a link to join the confidential study.T
Our latest publications:
- January 2021 Reform Update – Final Rules Affecting Grandfathered Plans
- January 2021 Compliance Alert – Annual CMS Medicare Part D Disclosure for Calendar Year Plans
- January 2021 Compliance Alert – Summary of Benefits Provisions in the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act
- January 2021 BenefitAdvisor – Practical Thoughts on Merging after an Acquisition
- January 2021 Special Alert – FMLA Updates on Posting and Telemedicine
- January 2021 Compliance Alert – Supreme Court Denies ERISA Pre-Emption for Arkansas Law Affecting Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- December 2020 BenefitAdvisor – 2020 YearEnd Checklist