Dedicated to sharing our knowledge
We are generous to a fault: educating clients and our peers is part of our mission. We keep you up-to-date on the latest industry developments, compliance issues and timely topics via our publications, accredited seminars, webinars and workshops.
Check our Events listing to learn about upcoming educational opportunities.
Michigan’s Mid Market Group Benefits Survey
We conduct Michigan’s largest survey benchmarking group benefits offered by mid market organizations. Michigan is a unique environment as it pertains to benefit plans, and national data does not always reflect these differences. MMA’s annual analysis:
- Highlights what top-performing organizations are doing to achieve lower-than-average cost increases.
- Compares Michigan benefits trends to national benchmarks.
- Identifies the strategies employers are leveraging to compete for and retain talent.
The 2020 Survey has closed and the findings shared with participants. Please connect with one of our client service team members to learn more.T
Our latest publications:
- November 2020 BenefitAdvisor – Internal Revenue Code Section 79
- November 2020 Special Alert – Michigan’s Surprise Bill Law
- October 2020 ViewsLetter – Reimporting Drugs: Cost Control Strategy?; Fostering a Work From Home Environment
- October 2020 Reform Update: 2020 Employer Reporting
- October 2020 BenefitAdvisor – Key ERISA Requirements for Health and Welfare Plans
- October 2020 Special Alert – 2021 Medicare Part D Parameters