Thank you for attending MMA Michigan’s 2021 Back to Basics Webinar regarding ERISA.
Provided below is a link to additional content provided exclusively for workshop participants. Please note:
- All of the content is copywritten by Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, 2021, all rights reserved. Information and facts presented in this publication may be used without further permission provided they are not presented in a misleading manner, and provided Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC and this publication are identified as the sources of the information and facts.
- Data was gathered from sources which Marsh & McLennan Agency deems reliable. However, there is no guarantee of accuracy or completeness of the information, and its presentation in this publication does not constitute a recommendation of any type of insurance, insurance company, or any other product or supplier. Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC is a licensed insurance agency.
- SBC Template for 2021
- Overview of Internal/External Claim Rules with ACA Changes
- Overview of MLR Distribution Rules
- Compliance Alert: Individual State Mandates
- MMA Guide to Annual and Recurring Notices and Disclosures
- MMA BenefitAdvisor on Electronic Distribution Rule
- Sample Consent to Receive Electronic Delivery of ERISA Documents
- Sample Notice Regarding Electronic Disclosures
- Importance of Fiduciary Liability Coverage, MMA
- SPD Content and Foreign Language Requirements