Dedicated to sharing our knowledge
We are generous to a fault: educating clients and our peers is part of our mission. We keep you up-to-date on the latest industry developments, compliance issues and timely topics via our publications, accredited seminars, webinars and workshops.
Check our Events listing to learn about upcoming educational opportunities.
Michigan’s Mid Market Group Benefits Survey
We conduct Michigan’s largest survey benchmarking group benefits offered by mid market organizations. Michigan is a unique environment as it pertains to benefit plans, and national data does not always reflect these differences. MMA’s annual analysis:
- Highlights what top-performing organizations are doing to achieve lower-than-average cost increases.
- Compares Michigan benefits trends to national benchmarks.
- Identifies the strategies employers are leveraging to compete for and retain talent.
The results of the 2019 Survey were highlighted in Crain’s Detroit Business. The 2020 Survey is closed and data analysis is currently underway.T
Our latest publications:
- March 2020 Special Alert – The Coronavirus: A Potential Leave and Sick Pay Issue
- March 2020 Special Alert – COVID-19 and High Deductible Health Plans
- March 2020 Compliance Alert – The Rise of State Individual Mandates
- February 2020 Compliance Alert – Annual CMS Medicare Part D Disclosure Due for Calendar-Year Plans
- February 2020 Viewsletter – Medicare for All: What does it mean for Employers?
- January 2020 Special Alert – Michigan No-Fault Auto Reform
- January 2020 Benefit Advisor – Specialty Medications: The Challenge Facing Employers