Dedicated to sharing our knowledge
We are generous to a fault: educating clients and our peers is part of our mission. We keep you up-to-date on the latest industry developments, compliance issues and timely topics via our publications, accredited seminars, webinars and workshops.
Check our Events listing to learn about upcoming educational opportunities.
Michigan’s Mid Market Group Benefits Survey
We conduct Michigan’s largest survey benchmarking group benefits offered by mid market organizations. Michigan is a unique environment as it pertains to benefit plans, and national data does not always reflect these differences. MMA’s annual analysis:
- Highlights what top-performing organizations are doing to achieve lower-than-average cost increases.
- Compares Michigan benefits trends to national benchmarks.
- Identifies the strategies employers are leveraging to compete for and retain talent.
The results of the 2019 Survey were recently highlighted in Crain’s Detroit Business.
Our latest publications:
- December 2020 Reform Update – Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020
- December 2020 Reform Update – 2019 Employer Reporting
- December 2020 Benefit Advisor – 2019 Year-End Checklist
- November 2019 Reform Update – New SBC Template for 2021
- November 2019 Viewsletter – Reference-Based Pricing; Legalized Marijuana & Its Impact on the Workplace; Tech-Enabled Devices & Health Management
- November 2019 Special Alert – Increased Statutory Maximums
- November 2019 Benefit Advisor – Internal Revenue Code Section 79
- October 2019 Reform Update – FAQs on Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorder Parity and the Affordable Care Act
- October 2019 Reform Update – Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements (ICHRAs) and Employer Shared Responsibility Requirements